Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ages

 Dear Friends and Family,
I have just written a very long description of today and have lost it all.I do not have the energy to repeat it.
It has been a trying day, very long and rocky road through some beautiful forest and then through some very boring roads - 16km.Feet are quasi, but will be OK.
Tomorrow I will be in the big town of Burgos- 170,000, then head off into the Meseta, rather like the prairies from what I can gather, but I will know better once I am there.
Turning in early. Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather
    Trying to post this comment for the third time. I look forward to your posts everyday and smile when there is a new one to read. Sounds like you would enjoy some foot massages and ice cold foot baths. Too bad there wasn't a cold stream you could dip your feet into! Wonder if Spain's prairie will be the same gold and brown colours as our prairie and if there will be wind like we encountered in the mountains? Luxuriate when you need it Heather and enjoy it. Walking is like the marathon, you have to find your own pace and then your endurance sets in. I love your adventurism Heather. Take care, love
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete